Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What If.


WHAT IF…..

 

We removed the warning labels

Time travel was possible

If I had a million dollars

If college was free

Cars could fly

There was no crime

If people could fly

The U.N instated a World Police Force.

Cell phones didn’t exist

Everyone lived off the land

Relationships were still arranged

Jfk wasn’t shot

Lincoln wasn’t shot

Nixon wasn’t impeached

We lost World War 1 and 2

 

 

What if the United Nations were to setup a World Police Force for use during major incidents and during the “fog of war”. The World Police Force could be used as a force in which the UN would send in to an area that is preparing for war to settle both sides down. It could be used as force to protect the UN countries. The only problem with this what if is that every nation in the UN would have to help support the Force by sending people and that would in turn take away from the military uiltamtly combining all military’s in to one big uniformed Military giving the UN an unessceary amount of power and could possibly lead to the UN trying to control the world, being the central government and the main power although that may sound like it would end wars, there is no way that would happen. Instead it would send us into another world war causing chaos. The idea behind the UN world Police force should mainly be a uniformed service made up of men and women for countries in the UN that fight operate to fully eradicate a shared problem within the UN all while not having to utilize the Military of the nations to fight homeland battles. The military would stay as a force to fight the main battles in the areas needed while the Police Force fights internally of the nations. Essentially it would be like the CIA, FBI, or MI6 but it would be under one control of the nations. That would allow for access to more information about what may or may not be taking place and could speed the process up to finding the homeland threat and eliminating it in a timely manner. It could possibly turn the society we live in, into an active responder than a reactive responder.

 

 

What if I had a million dollars, well if I had a million dollars the first thing I would buy would be about 250 acres of land in Oklahoma where my family grew up. Then I would fix the house that sits on the land which my great grandpa built with his bare hands. I would buy equipment to run the land and have a steady source of income after the million is used effectively. I would pay off my Jeep and have some modifications added to it, I would buy a couple four wheelers, a small fishing boat. After I cleared all the debt and everything is paid off I would take half of what was left and invest it across the board while putting the other half in a savings for when I have kids or if needed in a bad situation.

 

What if time travel was possible? The question of the ages, some say it is possible but has yet to fully functional. I know that if time travel was possibly and available to the public I would be going to the fun stuff in history, the battle of thermopile, the building of the great wall of china, the Apollo landing, the Gettysburg address, D-Day, VE- Day, then I would go to family history, my great grandpa when he first got the land, help him build the house, Max schmelings boxing days. If time travel were possible do you thing the government would regulate it? Would create a whole new dept. to police it. Would they send teams back in time to change history in their favor? Or would they jump to the future and try to mess with it somehow. Who knows time travel could be a very deadly thing when put in the hands of the wrong people. I would use it for fun and man would I be arrested if there was a time travel police force. How would they charge people for the use of time travel, what laws would they write? Can only use it once a day? Or so many times a month. How about you cannot travel to this or that time period.

No comments:

Post a Comment