Wednesday, April 29, 2015


Where to begin, stress although she put the idea of stress being good for you which I’m sure it can be. It would be hard to look at it differently for a lot of people because we are basically wired at birth to perceive it as a bad thing. Whenever something is going wrong or we are not happy with the situation we are in what do we do, we over think it, over react and make rash choices. Then we call that stress.  The main in which we deal with stress is different because no one is the same and therefore it makes our habits different. I for example deal with stress by driving to the middle of nowhere and sitting on the roof of my jeep, staring at the sky and analyzing it all. 

I have a conflict with my brother because he tries to control me to an extent and its getting annoying. He acts like my father sometimes and is constantly asking me where I’m going, when I’m coming home and who I’m with. I mean we both are 23 years old and are roommates there is no need for him to constantly have to know about my life. If I wanted to live with my father I would have moved in with him after I got out but I didn’t and now there are days that I wish I had

 

 

3rd party

They act like they are still in high school and I feel as though the roommate thinks he has to be the center of attn. Which cause Tylor to make hasty choices and mess up a lot of things that could be good for him. The fact that he stills tries to make the roommate happy is stupid because how is anyone to become a part of his life with that going on. Yes they have been friends for years but it’s not healthy for Tylor to put himself through that.

No comments:

Post a Comment