Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Thoughts


Cause Contained Chaos.

 

There are those days where all you want to do is have fun and enjoy life but why not make it interesting. Cause some chaos but make sure it is in a small area and not extremely harmful unless you like to live on the edge. If everything goes the same everyday it gets boring, so make the day better by causing some problems and make it somewhat interesting for everyone else around you. Chaos is not always bad or mean something is wrong, it could mean that everyone is enjoying themselves and having a good time but getting rowdy. There is nothing wrong with the rowdy crowd. I like to make the atmosphere more relaxed and enjoyable for everyone around me, so I act like a goof or I’ll make jokes and when there is an opportunity, in class I like to as some would say embarrass myself but for me it’s just make everyone relax more and helping them to not be so stressed for that period. It sometimes does get out of hand and that is where the chaos comes in to play. The chaos is only occurring in the immediate area around me and therefore is contained. It can be calmed but it will take some effort and may carry some form of punishment but oh well such is life. It’s fun to be the one to help relax an area and help dissipate the tension in a room because that also causes people to talk more and become friendlier. Contained Chaos is really fun because you can see the fruits of your work and enjoy that everyone is having a good time and at least one person is not having a good time. I have no idea what to write about anymore that is pretty much my whole argument.

 

 

Dark Blue

I’m in a dark blue mood today because it can be used as a serious dark tone or in a relaxed setting. Basically I can be serious when I need to be or I can be easy going. Just depending on the situation that I am in or what is the task that I’m doing. Also its happens to be my favorite color. The color represents me almost every day because I am always on one side of the spectrum or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment